Search this Blog
- 2011 Bal des Debutantes at Hotel Crillon wp.me/p16qGS-5o 5 years ago
- @DitaVonTeese Is Dita Von Teese's look attainable? jolieinthecity.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/hau… 5 years ago
- Haute Society: Bal des Debutantes wp.me/p16qGS-5r 5 years ago
- Haute Spot: Is Dita von Teese's Look Attainable? wp.me/p16qGS-4C 5 years ago
- Rachel Rache Roy Cocoon Trench Dress wp.me/p16qGS-4w 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Rachel Rachel Roy is having a dress sale! All dresses are 25% off, including those on sale. I LOVE trench coats (Rachel Roy makes some fabulous ones) and this dress is very chic. This might make an appearance at NYFW. … Continue reading
Emmanuelle Alt, editrice of Vogue Paris chose a new muse for the magazine’s mega fall fashion issue–Charlotte Casiraghi. Casiraghi of Monegasque fame (Princess Caroline is her mother and her grandmother was Princess Grace) has been a society column fixture for … Continue reading
My love affair with beige, cream, tan, taupe continues. I just ordered these lovelies from ASOS: ASOS Curve Exclusive Belted Short ASOS Curve Soft Belted Peg Leg Pants ASOS Curve Ruched Waist Shift Dress Modeling photos to come! (It’s my … Continue reading
Anna Dello Russo, FashionDirector at Large of Vogue Nippon. Elle Magazine just reported that she is also the new face of Macy’s I.N.C. line. Go ADR!
Olivia Palermo in DKNY.