This is the collection fashion dreams are made of. The collection was pure poetry in motion: the old Dior “new look” is fresh again. The silhouettes hearken back to the 1950s glamorous era and every detail is pitch perfect from the hair to the red lip-stain to the gloves to the head pieces. Fabuleux Monsieur Galliano.
Search this Blog
- 2011 Bal des Debutantes at Hotel Crillon wp.me/p16qGS-5o 6 years ago
- @DitaVonTeese Is Dita Von Teese's look attainable? jolieinthecity.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/hau… 6 years ago
- Haute Society: Bal des Debutantes wp.me/p16qGS-5r 6 years ago
- Haute Spot: Is Dita von Teese's Look Attainable? wp.me/p16qGS-4C 6 years ago
- Rachel Rache Roy Cocoon Trench Dress wp.me/p16qGS-4w 6 years ago