The first Haute Spot nod of 2011 goes to Danish aristocrat Baroness Helle Reedtz-Thott. She caught my eye in this casual glam look of jeans, black turtleneck, boots, and a fur thrown in for good measure. You guys know I’m mad about fur this season. Where was the Baroness going you might ask? She was visiting Crown Princess Mary of Denmark in the hospital who just gave birth to twins.
Search this Blog
- 2011 Bal des Debutantes at Hotel Crillon wp.me/p16qGS-5o 5 years ago
- @DitaVonTeese Is Dita Von Teese's look attainable? jolieinthecity.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/hau… 6 years ago
- Haute Society: Bal des Debutantes wp.me/p16qGS-5r 6 years ago
- Haute Spot: Is Dita von Teese's Look Attainable? wp.me/p16qGS-4C 6 years ago
- Rachel Rache Roy Cocoon Trench Dress wp.me/p16qGS-4w 6 years ago