Olivia Chantecaille, the French-American Creative Director for the eponymous Chantecaille cosmetics, is the face behind the Tiger in the Wild fall 2010 beauty campaign. Five percent of the proceeds raised from sale of the Tiger in the Wild palette will benefit TRAFFIC, an organization devoted to preventing the extinction of tigers that is projected to take place by 2022. Chantecaille, which has a long track record of raising awareness about environmental issues, has frequently partnered with various organizations to raise money through cosmetic sales. The claim to fame of the high-end luxury skincare and beauty brand is the combination of natural botanicals with innovative technology. The Tiger in the Wild palette includes eyeshades in Cream, Pewter and Indigo and a persimmon cheek shade. Purchase your palette here.
Search this Blog
- 2011 Bal des Debutantes at Hotel Crillon wp.me/p16qGS-5o 5 years ago
- @DitaVonTeese Is Dita Von Teese's look attainable? jolieinthecity.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/hau… 6 years ago
- Haute Society: Bal des Debutantes wp.me/p16qGS-5r 6 years ago
- Haute Spot: Is Dita von Teese's Look Attainable? wp.me/p16qGS-4C 6 years ago
- Rachel Rache Roy Cocoon Trench Dress wp.me/p16qGS-4w 6 years ago