Search this Blog
- 2011 Bal des Debutantes at Hotel Crillon wp.me/p16qGS-5o 8 years ago
- @DitaVonTeese Is Dita Von Teese's look attainable? jolieinthecity.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/hau… 8 years ago
- Haute Society: Bal des Debutantes wp.me/p16qGS-5r 8 years ago
- Haute Spot: Is Dita von Teese's Look Attainable? wp.me/p16qGS-4C 8 years ago
- Rachel Rache Roy Cocoon Trench Dress wp.me/p16qGS-4w 8 years ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
It’s always fun to see what Shala is wearing. She exudes a feminine-chic-gamine style that is uniquely her own.
Lots of lovely wearable pieces of the Lanvin for H&M collection. I love when designers retain their aesthetic when doing a junior priced line. Coming to a store near you on November 20. Visit http://www.hm.com
Although I’m not a fan per se of Kate Middleton, I have to admit this look definitely caught my eye. First, we’ll start with the chapeau. I love the big hat perched jauntily on the side of her head. The … Continue reading
Emma Watson for UK Vogue shot by Mario Testino.